Saturday, 3 October 2026

Sharing Experiences on AgriStack and Digital Food Assistance


A two-day dissemination workshop on “Digitalizing Food Assistance: Effective on Food Security – A Research Study” was organized at Jan Swasthya Sahyog (JSS), Ganiyari, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, on 29–30 September 2026.


I had the opportunity to participate as a Panelist, where I shared my experiences and perspectives on AgriStack, its role in digital agriculture, and its potential to strengthen food security and improve access to government welfare schemes.
The discussion highlighted the importance of making digital platforms more inclusive, transparent, and accessible, particularly for small and marginal farmers, tribal communities, and vulnerable households.
I also emphasized the need to bridge the digital divide and ensure that technology remains a tool for empowerment rather than a barrier to accessing essential services.
It was a valuable platform for sharing experiences, exchanging perspectives, and exploring ways to make digital food assistance more effective and inclusive.
#AgriStack #DigitalAgriculture #FoodSecurity #DigitalInclusion #FoodAssistance #RuralDevelopment #AnmolFoundation #Chhattisgarh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Experiences on AgriStack and Digital Food Assistance

A two-day dissemination workshop on “Digitalizing Food Assistance: Effective on Food Security – A Research Study” was organized at Jan Swas...